This is a blog about my thoughts and ideas on things I am passionate about, with a healthy dose of poetry

Posted by Ken Liti - - 0 comments

So, we usually look for the meaning of life at one point in time or another. It usually involves finding out what you want to do in life; a purpose. Well, I more often than not get myself pondering the same issue; I finally came to such a simple conclusion: do what you love, take risks and try out things.


This is risky advice, I know, but then, a combination of certain paradigms of thought shaped my perspective on life. Naturally, I am a curious individual, and I like tinkering with many things, mostly ideas. David Heinmeir Hanson, a prominent programmer, coined the phrase "take risks; embrace constraints". In essence, keep trying out things until you find what you really love, then go forth and do it.

You can never learn if you are not making mistakes; have a tinkerous and productive week fulfilling the passions of your life!

Leave a Reply