This is a blog about my thoughts and ideas on things I am passionate about, with a healthy dose of poetry

Posted by Ken Liti - - 0 comments

Peace is indispensable for the well-being of any society. The events of the aftermath of the 2007 General Elections in Kenya are all too vivid, and a repeat of the same is not fathomable by any means.


Starting April 2012, Eirik Jarl Trondsen, a Kenyan resident, will climb Mount Everest - the tallest mountain in the world, to hoist the Kenyan flag, and a message for peace. This is a momentous gesture, and it is my sincere hope that this message will reverberate across the country. I will keep you posted on this blog, and on Facebook, as I am running the online campaign for this project. Here is the Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Climbing-for-peace/109565445818958 

Please like the page and share it with your friends and colleagues. There is plenty more to come, so watch this page!


Leave a Reply