This is a blog about my thoughts and ideas on things I am passionate about, with a healthy dose of poetry

Posted by Ken Liti - - 0 comments

If only I could stop time,
To compose a hearty rhyme,
For the pretty Princess,
Who left my heart in utter distress


If only I had an ocean of ink,
I would ne’er blink,
Penning your beauty’s might,
With each passing day and night.

If only I had a pure white dove,
To bring you notes of my love,
The greatest confession of my heart:
The fear of us ever having to part.

If only I could write an endless song,
That is infinitely long,
Of your beauty, warmth and charm,
Of safeguarding our love from any harm.

Oh no! My fingers are giving away,
Yet I have so much to say,
The great urge of writing you another sonnet,
Is drowning me; torrent after torrent….

~ To be continued….

~ Deusse

Leave a Reply