This is a blog about my thoughts and ideas on things I am passionate about, with a healthy dose of poetry

Posted by Ken Liti - - 0 comments

So, we are all excited, yes! The year is almost over now...maybe over in Samoa where the government decided to jump the calendar by a day for economic reasons..you ne'er know these things!
Anyway, I am looking forward to the next year, 2012, and for sure it will be Epic, God willing. So, what makes me say so?
First, its because its a new year; yeah, just that. But what makes a year different from another? Is it in the way we write it, perceive it? I have no clear idea about this, but truth be told, its a chance to go one better!


I decided to make no resolutions while ending 2010, but this time round I am very compelled to make one, and in this regard I will make a very bold one: I bet my life that the world will not end the Mayan way; I said it! And you can hold that against me.

Friendships! This year I have been really poor at making new friends...what am I saying?? I made more than one hundred friends in one week in June! More friends won't be bad either, so be it.

I also look forward to some very interesting projects on youth and environment, all based along the Rio+20 theme of sustainable development. Updates will be posted frequently, so watch this space! I will also do plenty of blogging, as much as I can, and hope to get your feedback on my posts.

Wow! How many exclamation marks have I used so far? That really manifests my excitement, so lets usher in the New Year, thank God for this year, and let's all toast to a Prosperous 2012!!

God bless you all and see you there!!!

Leave a Reply